Recipe from Wednesday night Lenten Soup Supper, February 21, 2018.
BEST Recipe for :
Quick and Incredible Cheese Biscuits
• 2 cups ( about 8 ounces) shredded extra sharp cheddar cheese
• 1 cup butter, melted (I use 1 stick of salted and 1 stick of unsalted)
• 1 cup sour cream
•2 cups self- rising flour
Preheat oven to 350°
• Mix together cheese and melted butter. Cool 2 minutes, then add sour cream. Mix well and stir in flour.
• Spoon batter into greased or lined miniature muffin cups.
• Bake for 18 to 22 minutes
This recipe does not work in large muffin cups.
Optional: Can add herbs to flour for a different flavor..garlic powder, cayenne pepper,dill, etc.